USP Labs Test Powder
Fruit Punch 24 Servings
USP Labs Test Powder
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forUSP Labs Test Powder
|Serving Size||2 Scoops|
|Serving Per Container||24|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Agmatine Sulfate||1000 mg|
|D-Aspartic Acid||3120 mg|
|Modulate Proprietary Blend||4005 mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens (Seed) Extract||200 mg|
4 week cycle. Scientifically Reviewed. (Multi-Pathway Ergogenic Aid). New Lean Mass Test Matrix. Maximize Your Training in just one serving per day. For best results, use in conjunction with proper nutrition & training program. Always use in accordance with directions for use and warnings. 48 loaded scoops.
Directions:As a dietary supplement, mix two level scoops (10 grams) with 8-10 ounces of water and drink once per day with morning meal, 6 days per week. If you forget to take it with a morning meal, you can take it with any other meal of the day as the product is CNS stimulant free. For best results, use in conjunction with proper nutrition & training program. Use for a maximum of 4 weeks followed by a 4 week break.
Ingredients:Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame-K, Sucralose.
Warnings:This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or any other medication. Do not use if you are, or may become, pregnant. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Do not combine with alcohol. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Do not use for more than 6 out of 7 days. Keep out of reach of children.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.