Universal Nutrition Animal Pak
Universal Nutrition Animal Pak
On Sale! $28.99
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forUniversal Nutrition Animal Pak
|Serving Size||2 packs|
|Serving Per Container||22|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||< 2%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||680 IU||170%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||82 mg||410%|
|Iodine (from Kelp)||150 mcg||100%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenate)||50 mcg||71%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||76 mg||760%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||400 mg||100%|
|Manganese (as Sulfate)||5 mg||250%|
|Zinc (as Oxide)||30 mg||200%|
|Thiamin (as Mononitrate)||76 mg||5067%|
|Copper (as Sulfate)||600 mcg||30%|
|Potassium (as Sulfate)||200 mg||6%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid & Ascorbyl Palmitate)||1 g||1667%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin and Cyanocobalamin)||11 mcg||185%|
|Chromium (as Chloride)||60 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin A (as Carotenoids [B-Carotene, a-Carotene], acetate)||9900 IU||198%|
|Anabolic Adaptogen Complex||300 IU||1000%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine AKG, Pyridoxine HCI)||180 mg||9000%|
Animal Pak. The True Original Since 1983. Training Supplement. Vitamins. Minerals. Antioxidants. Adaptogens. Amino Acids. Digestive Enzymes. Performance. Energy. Support. Animal Training Packs. Who We Are. In 1983, Animal was founded with the birth of Animal Pak, the venerable training pack that started it all. Born from the real needs and desires of professional bodybuilders, Animal has grown prodigiously over the decades. Today, as yesterday, the name Animal stands for trust, integrity and a unique no nonsense approach to the game. Animal also represents a group of products that have stood the test of time, proven again and again in the labs, and in the trenches where it counts the most
The gym and the stage. Dedicated to serious nutrition for the serious athlete, Animal is your choice when it comes to complete and comprehensive supplementation. Animal. The choice of champions. What Animal Pak Is. The true original since 1983
For close to three decades, Animal Pak has been the choice for hard-nosed, uncompromising strength athletes all over the world. A complete and potent training pack, it is specifically designed and formulated for competitive and world-class bodybuilders and powerlifters. Animal Pak is foundational supplementation, core nutrition that provides the basic and fundamental nutritional framework for any lifter serious about iron warfare. Think of it as the power athlete's nutritional insurance. Alone or stacked with other Animal products, Animal Pak is the starting point. There are many imitators the world over, but there's only one Animal Pak. The one and only. Our Ironclad Guarantee. Animal is dedicated to being the best in the business, no two ways about it. That's why we stand behind every single can we make with our ironclad guaranteed. If this product doesn't meet with your tough requirements for any reason, take the remainder along with your receipt back to where you bought it for a full and immediate refund or exchange. No questions asked. It's as simple as that. When it comes to standing behind our products, we don't mess around. Performance Complex: Uni-Liver 4080mg, Carnitine 25mg, Choline 250mg, Eleuthero (root) 1750mg, Hawthorne (berry) 250mg, Inositol 125mg, Milk Thistle 500mg, Oriental Ginseng (root) 250mg, Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 400mg, Pyridoxine a-Ketoglutarate 200mg. Antioxidant Complex: Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) 100mg, Citrus Bioflavonoids 1000mg, Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 5mg, Grapeseed Extract 50mg, Lutein 1mg, Lycopene 1mg, Pine Bark Extract 200mg. Digestive Enzyme Complex: Bromelain 100mg, Inulin 250mg, Lipase 10mg, Pancreatin 700mg, Papain 64mg, Pepsin 64mg.(These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)
Directions:Dosage: Take a single pack with breakfast or any other meal, with plenty of water. For those who compete or are training with higher intensity, take two packs daily, separated by 4-12 hours.
Ingredients:Dicalcium Phosphate, Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Glucose Polymers, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Arginine (a-Ketoglutarate, Dessicated Argentine Liver (Bovine), Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Lecithin (Soy), Carnitine Fumarate, Calcium Citrate, Alfalfa, Rose Hips, Rice Bran, Parsley, Burdock.
Warnings:Made in a GMP facility that uses milk, soy, egg, peanuts.
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.