Universal Nutrition GH Stack
Grape 210 grams
Universal Nutrition GH Stack
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forUniversal Nutrition GH Stack
|Serving Size||2 teaspoons|
|Serving Per Container||21|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Mucuna Pruriens Extract (Standardized for 10% L-Dopa)||250 mg|
|Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract (Standardized for 10% 5-HTP)||250 mg|
|Somatopro A Complex||0 ||0%|
Universal GH Stack. GH Support Supplement. The First Sub-Lingual Anabolic GH Formula. Dual Action Scretagogues. Scientifically-Proven Ratios. What It Is. GH Stack provides natural GH support by helping to signal your pituitary gland to release more GH through a unique, dual action sublingual/oral delivery system which ensures that GH output is maximized. As a sub-lingual, rapid assimilation of GH Stack is ensured. As an oral supplement, GH Stack continues to work in a time-released fashion to guarantee steady output of GH. It is powerful as it has been specifically formulated for the needs of the elite athlete. How We Back It Up. What is on the label is in the box and what is in the box will help you reach your goals. We guarantee it. Backed by our 100% ironclad money back guarantee, we proudly stand behind every item we produce. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with any product bearing our name, simply return it to your place of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Our word is our bond. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.)
Directions:Mix 2 teaspoons with 8 ounces of your beverage of choice. Swish GH Stack in your mouth for thirty seconds before swallowing. Avoid taking this product with foods that are high in fat or high glycemic index carbs. As GH levels peak during deep sleep and in response to intense exercise, to maintain high levels throughout the day, take GH Stack in the morning or afternoon for optimum results.
Ingredients:L-Ornithine HCI, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, L-Lysine HCl, L-Glycine, L-Glutamine, Citric Acid, Aspartame, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Red No. 40, FD&C Blue No. 1.
Warnings:Keep out of reach of children. Before beginning any program, consult your health care practitioner. Made in a GMP facility that uses milk, soy, egg, peanut.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.