Universal Nutrition Shock Therapy
Grape Ape 1.85 lbs (840 kg)
Universal Nutrition Shock Therapy
1.85 lbs (840 kg)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forUniversal Nutrition Shock Therapy
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||42|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||25 mg||6%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||500%|
|Calcium (as Carbonate)||25 mg||3%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Phosphate)||68 mg||2%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate and Trisodium Phosphate)||120 mg||5%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin)||10 mcg||167%|
|No Super Pump Volumizing Complex||5000 mg|
|Muscle Strength Blend||5500 mg|
|Enertropic & Antioxidant Complex||1200 mg|
|Electrolyte & Delivery Complex||5265 mg|
Pre-Workout NO Supplement. Extreme Pumps & Energy. Focus Agent. Creatine & NO Blend. Beta Alanine. Arginine AKG. Who We Are: Universal Nutrition has been providing cutting edge and staple nutritional supplements to bodybuilders and hard training athletes the world over since 1977. As time passes, certain ideals never go out of style. Honesty. Integrity. Respect. These are the values we uphold and are the bedrock upon which we built our business. What It Is: So much of the pursuit of bodybuilding is mental. Without that mental edge, without that pinpoint focus and the ability to generate the intensity needed to take your physique to the next level, you'll go nowhere. Shock Therapy sets a new standard for pre-workout NO supplements. Shock Therapy harnesses the power of the NO boosters, muscle volumizers, energy substrates, antioxidants and nootropics and fuses them into a single cutting-edge supplement. If you're looking for pumps, muscle volume, vasularity, power and performance. Shock Therapy is the answer. If you require mental focus, drive and gym intensity and want to take your pre-workout supplementation to the next level. Shock Therapy delivers. How We Back It Up: What is on the label is in the bottle and what is in the bottle will help you reach your goals. We guarantee it. Backed by our 100% ironclad money back guarantee, we proudly stand behind every item we produce. If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with any product bearing our name, simply return it to your place of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Our word is our bond.
Directions:For performance enhancement use 30 minutes preworkout. Depending on factors such as bodyweight, experience and stimulant tolerance, use 1-2 scoops per training session. Athletes weighing more than 200 lb may require 1.5 to 2 total scoops. Always start with a single scoop (or less) serving in order to assess individual tolerance. Do not exceed 2 scoops in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within 6-8 hours of bedtime.
Ingredients:Natural Flavors and artificial flavors, citric acid, malic acid, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, Red # 40 Lake, FD&C Blue # 1.
Warnings:This product is not for use by anyone under the age of 18. Do not take this if you have or are at risk for any medical condition or disease. Please consult with a physician before using this product, especially if you are using any prescription drug, over-the-counter medication, or supplements. Immediately discontinue use if any side effects occur. For State of California: this product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Keep out of reach of children. Athletes should consult with their sanctioning authority before use. Do not exceed recommended dose. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Mad in a GMP facility on equipment that processes milk, soy, egg, peanuts, treenuts, fish, shellfish, and wheat.
I'd Buy This Again
I generally prefer NeuroCore for this type of supplement, but the beauty of the Team M&F program is that you get to try things you might not normally want to take a chance on. This one really seemed to do the job; so well, in fact, that I'm going to overlook my usual "one point less" rule of downgrading the use of 'proprietary' labeling and give it the full four rating. Energy and focus throughout, noticeable pump - definitely worked for me.
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.