Universal Nutrition Ultra Whey Pro
Strawberry Banana 2 lbs (909 g)
Universal Nutrition Ultra Whey Pro
2 lbs (909 g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forUniversal Nutrition Ultra Whey Pro
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||30|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Calories from Fat||14 |
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
Ultra Whey Pro provides an excellent and complete source of whey proteins. Every scoop delivers 22 grams of protein derived from our proprietary Pure Whey protein blend, a unique matrix comprised of ultrafiltered whey isolates, peptide rich whey hydrolysates, and whey concentrate. For maximum biological value (BV). Ultra Whey Pro has been ultrafiltrated and processed at the lowest possible temperatures to prevent the denaturing of the protein. Cross Flow Ultra filtered Whey Peptide Protein; Triple Whey Formula; Mixes Easily.
Directions:Mix 1-2 slightly rounded scoops with 6-12 ounces of skim milk or your beverage of choice. On training days take a minimum of two servings daily, with one serving within 45 minutes after training and the other serving between meals. On non- training days take at least one serving daily between meals. For best results, use a blender or a Universal Mixboy.
Ingredients:Pure Whey (untrafiltered whey concentrate [comprised of 45% B-lactoglobulin, 20% A-lactalbumin, 15% glycomacropeptide, 10% immunoglobulins, 6% bovine serum albumin, 1% lactoferrin, 1% lactoperoxidase, protease peptone, lysozyme], whey isolates, partially hydrolyzed whey peptides) (milk), natural and artificial flavors, lecithin (soy), sodium chloride, acesulfame potassium, beet powder, sucralose.
Warnings:Keep out of reach of children. Before beginning any program, consult your health care practitioner. Do not use as your sole source of calories. Made in a GMP facility that uses milk, soy, egg, peanuts.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.