VPX Power Shock
Grape Splash 12 oz (350g)
VPX Power Shock
12 oz (350g)
Ready to Ship
Nutritionals forVPX Power Shock
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||28|
|Amount per Serving||Quantity||% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||0%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||2.5 mg||125%|
|Proprietary Essential Amino Acid Blend||8330 mg|
|Proprietary Designer Amino Acid Blend||1965 mg|
You are holding the all NEW Power Shock powered by the world's most cutting edge anabolic discovery of all time called BCAA Nitrates! You heard it right! VPX has engineered Branched Chain Amino Acids fused to a nitrate moiety! This provides for far greater BCAA stability and transport across intestinal and muscle cell membranes. An exciting property of nitrates is their capability to act as permeation enhancers of intestinal absorption. Consequently, nitrate bound compounds effortlessly bypass the intestinal wall to be absorbed intact into the bloodstream. In fact, they are so effective that large polypeptides can even be absorbed intact if administered with a nitrate donor. This also greatly improves the absorption of all the ingredients like BCAA Nitrates and Beta-Alanine Nitrate in the Power Shock formula. The nitrate bound amino acids innovation is a novel science far superior to free form amino acids and even other chemical salts. One of the premier advantages of nitrates is rapid and potent vasodilation. This results in increased blood flow to radically enhance the distribution of nutrients to the muscles and other tissues. Myogenic Regulatory Factors are activated when the muscle is engorged with anabolic nutrient-dense blood. Further, stamina, strength and recovery are enhanced. While recent research has verified that arginine supplementation fails to increase blood Nitric Oxide levels, nitrates are scientifically proven to induce vasodilation via Nitric Oxide. Nitrates increase blood Nitric Oxide levels by exerting their vasodilating effect by releasing an NO2 or NO3 group. NO3 is reduced to NO2 in the blood vessels' epithelial cells where it reacts to yield Nitric Oxide. While highly significant, BCAAs are just part of the Power Shock muscle cell splitting matrix. Scientific research has proven that EAAs (essential amino acids) are the key anabolic activators for muscle protein synthesis and are far superior to BCAAs alone. Moreover, science has proven that adding non-essential amino acids such as glutamine does nothing to promote muscle mass in healthy, well-nourished humans. Despite the promise of higher nitric oxide levels, six grams per day of arginine supplementation had no effect on nitric oxide production, lactate and ammonia metabolism and performance in intermittent anaerobic exercise in well-trained male athletes. So, if you see glutamine or arginine on the label, you're wasting your money. To further fuel lean muscle mass Power Shock contains Owoc's latest mind blowing muscle compounds: Anserine or Beta-Alanyl-1-Methylhistidine along with Beta-Alanine Nitrate and Citrulline Nitrate. Proprietary Essential Amino Acid Blend: L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine. Proprietary Designer Amino Acid Blend: L-Leucine Nitrate, L-Valine Nitrate, L-Isoleucine Nitrate, Beta-Alanine, L-Citrulline Malate, Anserine (beta-alanyl-1-methylhistidine), L-Citrulline Nitrate, Beta-Alanine Nitrate.
Directions:Mix one scoop of Power Shock with 8 to 10 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. To use the Power Shock Drink & Grow Strategy simply consume Power Shock while you train. A more advanced strategy for hardcore athletes and bodybuilders is to drink NO-Shotgun prior to training, Power Shock during training and Stealth after training or athletic events. Always consume at least 1/2 an ounce of water for each pound of body weight. For best results use 2 to 3 servings of Power Shock daily including non-training days. The Power Shock supplement strategy should always be utilized during resistance training and athletic events.
Ingredients:Natural and Artificial Flavors, Nitric Acid, Sucralean Brand Sucralose, Citric Acid Anhydrous.
Warnings:Allergen Warning: Manufactured in a facility that produces milk. Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.
Be the first to review this Product
Reviews Terms and Conditions
By submitting any content to American Media Inc. you represent that:
- You are the sole owner, author or otherwise control all the rights to the content you submit.
- You were not compensated in any way for the content submitted.
- You grant American Media Inc. and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
- All content submitted is true, accurate and not misleading. That the content will not harm or cause injury to any entity or person; and you will compensate American Media Inc. for any claims resulting from any content you submit.
- That the content does not infringe on any third party's proprietary rights. Does not violate any local, state or federal laws, regulations, statutes or ordinances. Is not considered to be offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, profane, libelous, hateful, discriminatory against any race, religion or sex, or otherwise objectionable.
- Content does not include any websites, addresses (physical and electronic), phone numbers or other contact information, references to price, other businesses, viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files, advertisements or spam.
- American Media Inc. will not accept any liability for any content you or any third party submits.
- American Media Inc. is not obligated to monitor, edit or remove any content submitted.
- You are at least 18 years of age.